Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Ideally your method of determining misinformation should be less “looking at the headline and Knowing” and more, like, research, but

1 Like

Yeah sometimes real news just has a horrible headline lmao
I’m pretty sure I know which two I marked as fake despite not being sure
Cause I hesitated on those :joy_cat:

Er, three

as long as my soul is pure it will be able to detect the purity in others im pretty sure thats how it works

hey guys horrifying news. i have discovered the largest file on my PC, which is 33gb, in a folder called “oh no” and is titled “oh god no” isnt even from my pc. its from the fucking last one. how did I transfer this over.
to make things worse,
it is the 10 hour version of a video. from my youtube channel. where i base boosted big yoshis lounge. I don’t know why its 33gb. I’m pretty sure I made it that large because I thought it was funny.

1 Like

My sins are forever catching up to me. I can’t delete it now right. I have to commit to the bit and spend an entire day uploading 10 hour big yoshis lounge bass boosted. 4 years later.

2 Likes

marshal Im confessing to owning a youtube channel this is NOT THE TIME

1 Like

i cant believe youd just pass up on comedy gold like this

1 Like

sorry i didnt read. i’ll watch the letsplays at another time

1 Like

it is not gaming content marshal

1 Like

all that remains (i wiped the rest of it off of the internet not even ironic cringe is allowed to be that cringe)

1 Like

yeah sure. uh huh. yep.

stop the cap we all know you have stuff called like CrazyJ_83’s Lets Play one

marshal the channel was much worse. I do have alot of gaming clips but theyve always been private or just on my harddrive

1 Like

did you upload specifically one song from the deltarune chapter 2 soundtrack

1 Like

yeah I got to that part of the game thought “this song bangs”, knew it wasnt anywhere on the internet yet so I just immediately ripped it so I could listen to it

1 Like

i miss the “x random videogame soundtrack but i y’d it” videos ngl. i loved seeing people rip the wii theme song limb by limb and reassemble it to be something much more sinister than before

1 Like

i’m so good at this

1 Like

wtf you copied me

I knew like half of the people who did this btw they were homies. Except one who was like probably a pedo ignoring that

1 Like