Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

half the ones which like. did the wii theme specifically*

im pretty sure I got banned from mu within like a week of posting this

2 Likes

see i didn’t post my quiz results because i didn’t like them (it said i was +2 gullible which is probably true but i also just vibepicked all of the answers instead of actually thinking)

one of my high school besties did it with specifically bardcore/medieval style stuff and had one hit like 350k views or smth on an undertale one.

1 Like

we love to see it

1 Like

i dont know what drove me to make this one ill be honest

lowkey all of my friends have some instance of media fame. one dude had a few tiktoks blow up when he was doing that. another friend had a relatively successfull yt channel.

but none of them will ever be the highest poster on the original Forum of Lies. so boom

sparkling aria

i want to post some like actual terrible videos I made but I dont have access to the youtube account to unprivate them. yall never get to see Horse Fungus, the song I made to be terrible on purpose that got on a couple guy’s hyperniche online radio shows. I was really living my best life

2 Likes

Sadge

1 Like

Someone once said I was “like a celebrity” in Blasebal does that count

1 Like

May from the Flowers if ur seeing this I’m a big fanof your post <3

1 Like

I invented poggers. And the pope. Isthat not enouugh

There was a random number that showed up on Blaseball dot com one day. This was very common. It controlled a team’s X position on a little chart that showed up on site - the Y was mechanicslly relevant, but we didn’t know about the X yet. So naturally we observed it, charted when it changed, and tried to back-solve for what was making it shift.

There was one problem, though: while we had a name for the position on the graph, we nicknamed it… exPosition, cause it was the x-component of the variable imPosition, but we didn’t have a name for the underlying factor that influenced said position befofe it went through the whole dampened harmonic oscillator machine. We had no real good name for it. I tried to call it exDensity to go with the y component’s eDensity, but everyone hated that. We argued pointlessly about it for a while and made bad suggestions on purpose.

Someone said “call it pog”. I was like “haha could stand for (x) Position on Graph”. I thought this was very funny, and I was also the one doing the writeups and collecting infomation about the work, so… xPoG it was. And naturally a lack of xPoG became known as “cringe”. It was an entirely fan-made nickname but it was very funny to say permanent weather effects were Poggers and modifications were Cringe so it became the more common term even after the real name for it (spin) was revealed

And then the devs on a behind-the-scenes stream were like “yeah we were going to reference that with weathers called Pog Sun and Cringe Sun which triggered on the same things that added/removed pog”. They even called it fucking pog on stream instead of spin. I am such an influencer

The Pope I can’t explain. It was similarly influential though. Here’s a graph

Okay fine it’s not difficult there was a stat called Divinity it made you hit dingers someone joked that the most divine player would naturally be the Pope so I wrote a program to determine the Pope. And later the antipope (least divinity) (even though that’s not how the antipope works) and the Shakespeare and the Adam Sandler and such

So people made fanart of like Marco Stink as the Pope and in future seasons everyone was like oh who’s the Pope now who’s the Pope it was a whole thing

Mystery Surprise Shadow Pope was mostly Paul Barnes with a bit of JT. For completeness

post 420

2 Likes