@Arctic how tall are you, precisely

sburb

Marl with the curiosities

like 5’8 if i measure myself when i wake up
shorter at night though

2 Likes

Being sick living alone suuucks

Wauw

I don’t Flight Rising post enough. Look at her this is Nephelle I renamed her thonksmexytwo as a temporary joke and she’s been legally called that for months now. Her clothes cost many fake dollars

This is August I got his skin when I was 14 because I volunteered to run all of the financials for a massive art collaboration and so I got included on one artist’s Christmas gift list. They afterward banned handling collaborations as I did. I only lost like the equivalent of $20 and we replaced it. This is an achievement because I was loaning out and taking back hundreds of dollars from like twenty people who then had to sell the skins and give the money back to me and some of them didn’t sell and it was a mess

This is Azara she was cheap as hell and I’m still proud of finding that bargain

It’s Cow Tools Monday

i have a headache, an extremely mild fever, and my tummy hurts, this is the worst pain anyone’s ever experienced etc. et. al.

1 Like

real

I miss when being sick meant special do nothing day… then I had so many special do nothing day ina. Row. Due to being already sick. Tbat being especially sick is no longer special

1 Like

I need some kind of treat that I save for when I am sick. Maybe I will purchase ice cream and soup

1 Like

I could watch a show?

1 Like

a

1 Like