Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

y

1 Like

a

1 Like

i would eat them

pepper jack cheese its
extra toasted :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

so scrumdiddilyumptious

i fucking hate chronic illness (referring to my anxiety disorder and post-operative back pain)

2 Likes

@arete did i do it right

(work in progress but ssshh)

2 Likes

oh my god thank you Eliza I love this

1 Like

God what a good holiday. I should pick back up my calendar that I had half-finished as a kid

1 Like

It had a rotating cycle of weekdays, with each weekday having a “theme” - I drew out a lot of different concepts for what each week would be, and I could never decide on the number of days to have, which is what ultimately stalled out the project. I know one iteration had a matrix of external/internal creation/destruction. But destruction was very loosely defined. Cleaning counted as destruction. Of mess. And the kinds of “Productive Activity” I would do each day would depend on the weekday’s theme, and then there were also themed months and several weeks which weren’t part of any month that were holidays. Which is a lot like this calendar isn’t it. I was just reinventing the French Revolutionary Calendar. Truly a revolutionary 11 year old

1 Like

Anyone else in this chat Gender: To be confirmed

Present.

2 Likes

Good character

1 Like

Their name is in their undercut

1 Like

Need over-ear headphones so I can closet cosplay them

1 Like

nice

OWLM HOSUE

I HAVE COVID MY FUCKING PERFECT RECORD

1 Like

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

1 Like

Well there was a time I Mightve had it cause my sister did and I got sick but I didnt test positive which is the important thing. Thats the time I said I wasplaying mafia with OCVID I wasnt lying