Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

@CRichardFortressLies I think you have a curse.

everytime you host a BOTF game your co host gets covid for the first time

3 Likes

what witch craft have you done to us

3 Likes

Anyway I am super super talkative when I get sick often so Get Ready

1 Like

Too tired for filter. I guess the effect was more present when I had a filter in the first place and I have worked in hte past time to remove this from myself. But itā€™s still sme effect

1 Like

me when may worked to remove their filter (drinking alcohol)

1 Like

AHEY

1 Like

Im basically indistuigisahable I didnt have filter in the first plcae. Well thats not true thats false but we pretend it is

1 Like

i think your autocorrect turned off again

1 Like

Copute er

Notucorect in firstplace

I can type perfectly fine even when Iā€™m in this kind of state. Itā€™s not impossible. I just canā€™t type perfectly fine at the speed Iā€™m accustomed to, and Iā€™m deeply impatient, so I usually elect to type fast and bad rather than slow and good.

When Iā€™m fully awake, I can often feel typos in my hands and correct them without even looking at the screen. Once I lose that ability, my quality of typing degrades massively, because I can never be bothered to look at the screen.

Unless, of course, itā€™s funny for me to be typing perfectly in the moment. That window is rapidly shrinking. Hold onic yeah okay ists not fjun y anomyre

it is usually at that point that you consider not being awake

1 Like

But KIā€™ms soooooosososo onred

BIred

Bored

ANd I have tobrush my teeth andr driy my hair and getw ater fortmorrow incase I get sicker

penis

1 Like