Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Me and may are both frail, helpless, and polarized

1 Like

Poor wittle us

1 Like

Wonā€™t somebody come teach us how to wolf we donā€™t know. We are not wolves we are kitys

Would you tell me if I was your Marionette?
I wouldnā€™t tell you.

2 Likes

Iā€™d tell you. Asymmetry

See the problem with marioniete is they are going to be fed bad information so shouldnā€™t you tell them so they can, I donā€™t know, fake wrong information in a vortox game

2 Likes

In all fairness if you thought were town youā€™d get yourself killed I think. And if I thought I was wolf Iā€™d get myself killed because Iā€™m so cute and polarised

1 Like

is it ethical to tell a marionette their true identity? i personally wolf best when i donā€™t know iā€™m a wolf

1 Like

wolf marioniete are basically evil drunks and those types of people tend to die fairly easily

I used to gaslight myself into thinking I wasnā€™t a wolf but them I started genuinely breaking down in towngames like ā€œwhat if Iā€™m a wolf and donā€™t know itā€

1 Like

and if anyone figures out their info is drunk and that may is the demon well

They receive arbitrary information. Iā€™ve given a Marionette Grandmother true information before, and it went really well.

1 Like

I thought I was hallucinating my own rolecard once

grandmother marioniete is super funny as a concept

I had to keep it pulled up in another tab and constantly reference it as I was writing posts because every time I looked away Iā€™d go ā€œwhat fi Iā€™m misrememberingā€

1 Like

There were other issues at play that game.

I feel like this isnā€™t healthy

1 Like

I love Marionette because of how it can be used. It has no mechanical effect, but information is power in its own right.

1 Like

This was champs practice that game was basically one continuous mental breakdown on my part

1 Like

I donā€™t know who said it but marioniete most effective use is being on the script and out of play