Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

How many games did you multitable then?

I was signed up for like six or seven at once but all their end dates lined up perfectly such that I was never playing more than 3

this scenario is misleading, no storyteller will ever make the sailor’s target drunk if doing so would convenience town even slightly

1 Like

I actually disagree? Sure, you can lie to a neighbouring Townsfolk, whatever. But the Marionette can be invisible.

1 Like

I had a BoTC game, in which there was a Marionette and evils tried to recruit another good as marionette. Which busted the whole evil team because a Pixie confirmed their role. Good won the game.

1 Like

If I was sailor you bet your ass I’m knocking on the doors of the most powerful townsfolk each night

One of them lasted only a single day. It was a 5-hydra game and the wolf hydra tried to sub out D1. It was declared a no-contest

The Sailor is a Townsfolk, and it’s a funny scenario. I’d do it.

Grandchild Tinker is such a prank.

2 Likes

Imagine Evil Sailor.

1 Like

I got so unbelievably tilted by Dusk and I never admitted it. Honestly I didn’t even admit it to myself

hey it only activates if the demon kills them. grandmother tinker is silly but not actually that funny

I don’t remember what dusk did to you

It’s a prank because your confirmation doesn’t mean a whole lot.

It’s an atheist game

Blah blah blah perpetual LHF blah blah blah “incredibly wrong townie” when my reads were better than his the thing I was actually mad about was that he thought I wasn’t wolf because he thought I would be too dumb not to TMI a bunch and he thought my reads were too bad for it

Literally nothing

1 Like

I don’t believe in Atheism.

1 Like

atheist is best when on script but not in play. surely there are no other roles like this

You say that until the grandmother dies because the demon did a day kill on their child