i will keep my Laser subtitle thank you very much
pew pew

1 Like

:squid: :mahjong:

4 Likes

We needed a terrible hat emoji for May.

1 Like

Nobody can emojiscribe me

Wait what? I don’t see that on my profile.

:romania: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

:city_sunset:

2 Likes

:cloud: :red_hair:

1 Like

You two are different peepo

:sunrise:

1 Like

:cherry_blossom: :fox_face: :ribbon:

2 Likes

Recently I was told that the pjrase “Joke only May understands” is a simple encapsulation of my character

1 Like

Which is what I say when I make a joke only I understand. And it’s sourced from a joke that only I understand

1 Like

Also recently I walked into a room and some girl I’d never met was like “wow you’re like gorgeous” which was very bizarre to me because due to various circumstances it was difficult to flesh out a world where she was not being at least sonewhat honest so I had to re-eval some things re: my appearance (I am too face-blind to know whether this information is true myself)

2 Likes

Really it’s probably my problem that I simply concluded every person who has ever said this to me before was lying however I’m a mafia player thinking people are lying is my instinct

1 Like

Every person who has ever spoken to you about anything before was lying.

4 Likes

True and correcr

There’s a somewhat friend that I avoid instead of speaking with them at school :sparkles:

1 Like

You’re the best.

2 Likes

i get this sometimes and its hard not to immediately think “wow I must be ugly as hell if they dropping this one unprompted”. gotta rewire my brain a bit

2 Likes