Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

As a kid it was my thing to get obsessed with random people who had Lying Vocies who were Lying to me and I hated them all and refused to interact with them. Usually this was teachers coaches babysitters therapists etc

Like what do you do if your school guidance counselor simply has a Lying Voice. How are you supposed to take any of the advice about your classes abd such if everything she says is a lie

2 Likes

Generally strangers don’t lie to you completely unprompted and unmotivated that’s a whole thing

She s hitting on you

How do you react

Faites votre travail de français

ok but i lie to strangers completely unprompted and unmotivated. you are wrong

2 Likes

Which I had to learn cause of the lying voice issue. I mean they were still probably just like. All in positions where they had to interact with kids and put on a face and that’s what I was picking up on

1 Like

DONT SPEAK THE UNHOLY TONGUE ANTICHRIST

i’m hexing silviu

3 Likes

She has a boyfriend I learned that information early. My dorm’s demographic is bi girls eith boyfriends

1 Like

Je voudrais ca, mais j’ai un course de roumaine.

They’re usually fun and interesting lies tho

my people

2 Likes

Non je t’en prie.

Vous apprenez le français !!!

And Eurydice who I don’t know anything about except she’s named Eurydice which is sick as hell

3 Likes

my dorm demographic is queer people. realllllllllllllllllllllly down bad queer people. i love them sm tho they are MY down bad queer people

4 Likes

god i really freaking love cats

3 Likes

She wants a side hoe

How do you react

1 Like

I don’t want a side ho so

1 Like