Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

All things can be labeled on axes from pog <-> cringe and from clutch <-> choke. Obviously choking is choke but was it cringe or pog

pog choke imo

1 Like

I feel like getting reverse swept is pretty often pog choke. Wouldwolves being the ones doing the reverse sweeping be pog clutch on their part / pog choke on the town’s?

Much to think about

It’d be pretty cringe choke of me to miss this 8am in two minutes (I haven’t left my room yet)

Both
Every clutch must have an equal choke
But not every pog must have a cringe

4 Likes
  • Sun Tzu
4 Likes

Well I meant both yea. Generally if a clutch and choke are equal their respective pogs and cringes are the same. More interesting when they’re not IMO

2 Likes

Fuck this earth I came in for a quiz like two minutes late do the quiz see this integral I don’t know how to do. Give up and leave it partially unsolved. When I hand it in I see the board and there’s information on how to solve it

After I handed it in. And I asked and I was not allowed to change it. And they’re gonna mark me so bad

If you fail any of your tests, you fail the semester.

1 Like

If I fail easy quizzes I have zero room to do lose points on the hard ones!!!

And it’s a fucking stupid way to lose points

And if the TA was going go give additional information and I walked in late he should have ALERTED ME TO ITS PRESENCE the quiz was on differential equations not observational skills

Oh why was this shit due at 8AM today instead of at a normal time like midnight yesterday or start of class today. 1,984

19:84 PM

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

us

2 Likes

What are you two talking about

Pog and cringe