Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

nya?

Whatā€™s an action thatā€™s pog choke for the person doing badly, but also cringe clutch for the person doing well? Or cringe choke and pog clutch. I guess thatā€™s not that rare.

Nya

Oh god weā€™re at the time of the year when I have to actually purchase textbook access codes to do homework

Panic

meowning cookie thread

yes itā€™s 7am

1 Like

honestly they talk about being up past your bedtime but what about being awake before your awaketime?

4 Likes

Frat stand today has a sign which claims they are ā€œselling snow cones for freeā€

hilarious misunderstanding of the meaning of words aside, iā€™ve gotten frankly an absurd amount of free frozen treats from the christian groups around campus because they always give them out and I found out that if you listen to their 5 minute pitch about why the pentecostals are better than the mormons and the catholics or whatever you can be like ā€œcan i grab a few of these for my friendsā€ and they always without fail say yes

2 Likes

We had an ā€œice cream socialā€ to reward us for going to the fucking. Convocation. Which was they put a bunch of little containers of ice cream in front of the building and said go fetch. I brought my purse but Iā€™d had like three things of ice cream that day and couldnā€™t possibly imagine wanting more. But people I knew took like 7

1 Like

Sort of regret not also taking 7

i honestly have no idea why i even went to this. we didnā€™t even get icecream. I was just told I had to so I went, but I slept in so i missed my friends so it was just me sitting in the back listening to a bunch of VPs of WhateverTheFuck talk about how much better this generic 4-year institution was than the rest of the generic 4-year institutions

1 Like

I was late and one of the RAs walked me all the way there. The cool one on the 2nd floor who watched me lock myself out of my room twice in 10 minutes. She says hi to me when we pass each other in the hallways. My pathetic cringefail nature has not been more revealed to any other one person I tihnk

1 Like

im lucky we have a little kiosk to use if you lock yourself out of your dorm. my roommate is out for the week so I donā€™t have anyone to let me in so that thing is my homie. itā€™s been twice already and i am sure it will be more later.

1 Like

basically everyone at college already knows im a weird loser, our dorm (rather our specific friendgroup within the dorm) has bonded (bonded again being a vague term, these people need jesus) really quickly so they all know just how offputting and esoteric i love to be.

1 Like

A fucking KIOSK? Youā€™re the luckiest motherfucker in the world I have to go to the fucking Group Chat and tell the entire hall I locked myself out

1 Like

Which I havenā€™t done once since I figured out how to make my door stop autolocking every time I closed it

we have a discord. the only dorm on campus to have a discord. we stay winning

2 Likes

3 weeks in and im already posting stuff like ā€œAny1 feeling like a foodpilled hungercel and wanna cafateriamode with me ???ā€

(nobody responded so i went anyways and everyone said they were all also going to the cafeteria but didnā€™t want to dignify my statement with a response. also its now a copypasta for wanting to get food)

4 Likes

imagine joining the discord and recognising a username. hell on earth

1 Like