I do both

1 Like

i joined on an alt at first, realized the coast was clear, and joined on main

3 Likes

How the fuck do you communicate like this
Is it worth attempting to replicate

1 Like

OPTIMAL

it requires an audience receptive to an incredibly specific brand of terminally online humor and an intense commitment to building a personality of Doing Bits

i friended someone from school once before i was fully out and they asked why my username was a different name and i did not have a good excuse

1 Like

ok yeah probably not worth
being aggressively passive-aggressive is the meta

1 Like

They’re going to think you are the old crazy lady with 10 cats

i do this aswell. i just say things. wrong place wrong time too soon. My goal in life is to make people forget about their problems by eliciting an even more extreme reaction to my incredibly misplaced and inappropriate joke about the situation

1 Like

I mostly don’t say things?

1 Like

I was like somewhat social the first week and then I was just like I’m tired fuck this shit and now I don’t talk to people again

So dissapointed that Revenge of the Judge got cancelled

college is my downtime i be social the rest of the time. i literally just sit in a room for 8 hours in silence and type

3 Likes

good shit though. although im yet to get a handle on lunches. i shake so hard that ive nearly dropped my food every time so far

1 Like

I think the funny thing is that I am in high school culture wise but literally all but 2 of my classes are college

This info can probably be used to doxx me but

It’s incredibly common this happens basically everywhere

1 Like

Ph

Except my stupid dumb school

1 Like