Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I can watch television for essentially indefinite length of time tomorrow. It’s The Battle which means I have infinite “data entry to do in the background while I watch a show” work to do

i have two essays to write. on an unrelated note im free all of tomorrow without exceptions

1 Like

I wake up at like 10AM at the latest that good with you

Cookie thread’s May and Jade Watch Saki Arc. I’ll be sure to recount the plot to all of you. I hear they play mahjong in it

of course :3
im less worried about the timing and more trying to figure out what the goal of saki is. and how that goal is to be met. im assuming this is less of a watch tv thing and more of a do thing together thing

1 Like

Goals are not my specialty I mostly just do things until I get bored

yeah same they arent my speciality either i just do things. however doing x with you is mostly about the you rather than the x i think. and i dont know what the best way to you is in this specific scenario
i have trouble especially with talking at the same time as anime because it requires more focus. what would talking at the same time entail even
i think these are important things when it comes to doing things together when the together is the main point

1 Like

clicking on cookie thread right now is just watching 2 autistic people try and figure out what neurotypical people do on accident

1 Like

How do people watch television. Someone advise

Chat are you just supposed to look at it or do you talk to each other

I will move to Discord I think

when its about the us i think talk to each other. however with my vocal issues that would most likely mean typing. and typing while watching subtitles is

1 Like

cya there

Anyway on an unrelated note I have had my first “almost absentmindedly walked to the kitchen without a shirt on” moment

Who the fuck put other people in this building. It should just be me

welcome to college. who put other people in this building and how come every single one of them feels obligated to set off the fire alarm once per week

1 Like

We somehow haven’t had a single fire alarm moment yet!! Not even a drill!! Who knows if this building even has a functioning fire alarm!! Not me!!

alternatively the people you go to college with actually know to put water in their ramen or take their popcorn out of the microwave at a somewhat reasonable time

1 Like

I’ve seen people use the kitchen to make steak and an interesting stir fry. That’s it

I think the dining hall is so close and freshman are required to have an unlimited swipes mealplan so we don’t starve our selves that only hte people who actually know how to cook use the kitchen