Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i don’t know what people do in the kitchen besides start fires. i don’t know how to cook i brave dining hall food. for better or for worse

1 Like

i’m so so fucked once i get out in the real world

i dont understand why americans have pot noodles but not kettles like i feel like the kettle gives the pot noodle its entire usefulness. without it you have to boil water anyways. just use a packet at that point

I used to know how to cook but I genuinely haven’t cooked in fucking forever. Not properly. I’m trying to think what hte last meal I made was

People have kettles now!! They’ve been introduced!! I do and at least one other person here does. They’re not standard but they are becoming more common

I asked my mom for one for Christmas once and she misunderstood me and purchased me a regular glass teapot. And hten she bought one like a year later and took all the credit for this magical discovery

my dad was surprised i knew what an air fryer was a while ago. i’m still not that familiar with what it does but i have in fact been on the internet in the last few years

1 Like

What the hell

My friend’s dad owns THREE air fryers. THREE. How do you own three air fryers how does that happen

I thought america was a kettleless wasteland

Coffee machines are also fairly popular and have been for some time. And those boil water similarly

But only one cup worth

i dont know what a coffee machine even is if im honest i only see them in movies. i dont know how they work

one of many socially acceptable forms of substance addiction

1 Like

its hard for me to judge my ex that didnt know trains were still around because ill be real I think everyone has one of these things. Probably not as bad as trains not being around. But still

2 Likes

honestly if you live in america that’s not that crazy of a thing to think

1 Like

like okay you still come across train tracks. but hey maybe they’re just a relic of a different time. half the train tracks i come across are i don’t think they go anywhere

1 Like

he clearly hadnt watched breaking bad

maybe trains were decommissioned in 2013. you just never know

There was an ice cream shop by some train tracks that we went to occasionally and once we saw. The train stop, at the ice cream shop, and the driver ran off to grab ice cream and thenwent back