Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

just so you know half of all walmarts have a sister building called “sams club” that is the exact same size directly next to them

1 Like

@may

1 Like

they don’t even bother unpacking things there you just buy shit straight off the pallet

1 Like

who the hell is sam

1 Like

sam walton
inventor of sams club and also walmart

1 Like

he put his name in both

oh i hate that guy (im canonically the daughter of the ceo of bass pro shops)

2 Likes

do you have malls how big are those those have to be proper sized right

1 Like

we have some malls although i dont exactly understand why like in america i get it but here we just have all the shops next to each other on streets and its good enough usually

1 Like

that’s called a strip mall and we have those

1 Like

what the fuck do you mean you call “stores being on streets” a strip mall its just a STREET thats where THE STORES GO

1 Like

1520167084010.jpeg
strip mall

1 Like

this is an abomination of engineering

1 Like

god bless america

1 Like

so true

Were you sad just a while ago? I’m sorry to hear that, my wonderful friend. You are loved, appreciated, and cherished by all of us. You are the reason why this community exists and is together. I love you, just like all of us do. You are wonderful. No matter what, Chloe, never give up. No matter how hard things get, and how much you want to give up - never give up.

3 Likes

motivational speech jumpsxare

2 Likes

Anyone in this chat been to Long Island

when I say on a street i mean like. in the town. like you do have those but if youre just walking you will still find the stores on the street. sometimes they have flats above them.

1 Like

UNGODLY amount of strip malls there. It’s genuinely procedurally generated

1 Like