Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

who the fuck walks

1 Like

Oh absolutely the fuck not

1 Like

If you can think of an item
Walmart has it

2 Likes

You canā€™t walk. You most definitely canā€™t walk on a street. You canā€™t have residential and commercial places in the same area no flats above them. There is no in the town also

1 Like

Iā€™m exaggerating, thereā€™s older places where you can kinda find these things, but predominantly itā€™s ungodly strip malls and parking lots

i am struggling to follow what is being said

2 Likes

the sidewalks disappear and reappear at random intervals you are not walking everywhere you want to go

3 Likes

terrain generation glitch sorry

Do you wish to be included in the conversation? I canā€™t help you decipher what these goofballs are saying , but Iā€™d love to give you a hug. I love you. :heart:

2 Likes

we desperately need a better supermarket where i live but because something something parking we cant have it. theres a parking lot right around the corner completely unused but because its private it doesnt count. we could have one right there

1 Like

not like you can walk in texas in the first place you flip a coin before you go outside
heads is frostbite tails is heatstroke

1 Like

waking up and trying to read cookie thread is always a mistake. and your awesome to <3

2 Likes

Iā€™m winning Splatoo

also we donā€™t do towns anymore

2 Likes

we do suburbs which is like a neighborhood x500

2 Likes

and then build a shit ton of things outside of it

2 Likes

oh yeah your thing is today isnt it

2 Likes

pop off!!!

2 Likes

how you going?

1 Like

We lost our first set 1-3 but itā€™s double elimination bracket so we get 2 chances. And then we won this one 3-0

1 Like