Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

1 Like

the other three way multiball game also had a throwing faction that mowed down a whole bunch of mafia. but they legitimately thought they were town. i don’t know how they kept fucking up it was genuinely impressive after a certain point

Zug I feel like you’d get along with a lot of these people

1 Like

they never were able to successfully kill anyone from my faction. but they sure did try. repeatedly.

i think there’s a law of conservation of faction throwing in multiballs. that’s the only explanation

There was a related server where I’d come in every so often and wish everyone a happy incorrect day of the week and like a year in I was presented with extensive charts and graphs detailing thestats on the May days of the week

oh yeah i forgot the other thing the throwtel did. there was a unified list of 6 roles that the mafia got two roles each from (they also had a godfather with a specific ability and an alignment cop). they outed this list of roles on like. day 2

one of their members claimed godfather cop, thus giving away that there were godfathers. and then got caught poisoning someone pretty much instantly

may have you ever been forced by the triad to beat them in mahjong or be banished to the land of yi (our term for barbarians) for eternity

1 Like

Once Marissa and I played mahjong in FAM spectator chat for wolf spoilers?

throwtel also publicly outed multiple mafia members (in part through using their alignment cop). they might’ve killed more mafia than town did

a legendary mafia performance that is remembered in the annals of history

My chips taste like rosemary

get ones that taste like parsley, sage, and thyme and you can complete the collection

1 Like

I accidentally searched “20/9f”

thank you google

this is what wolframalpha says whenever i need help on a math question

3 Likes

it never tells me what i actually want to know which is of course usually significantly more esoteric

wait you’re read guidelines too??? since when

it was a great surprise to everyone when you got your ass kicked

3 Likes