Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

oh that’s pretty cool

the only problem is they could probably have used one of those actual encryption things ngl

(assuming they’d be able to apply large enough numbers while still fitting it in a normal message…)

Also there was a guy in the game called the Muffin Man and as long as the Muffin Man lived people could send messages to each other at night. And the Muffin Man was 3P. And could publicly reveal like a mayor. And on the first day someone tried to Counterclaim Muffin Man and got immediately voted out and flipped jester

1 Like

back when we played whisper games there was a player i knew who would always make ciphers with me. for messages game relevant or game irrelevant. once they made a whole cipher chain involving no fewer than two separate servers made solely for the purpose of being part of the cipher chain just to claim to me. they were vanilla miller

2 Likes

Publicly known that there was a jester BTW. All roles were publicly known. Except the Savior who was a necromancer just listed as “secret role” and they died N1

1 Like

I remember when Pug made a muffin man faction

I don’t remember the traits of it
It’s like the unseen or cult faction

We had a few people in one game be thrown into a sub-game where they all decided to use image steganography to communicate in secret completely under the radar (cause the images look identical to normal ones) and claim roles to each other and share reads. Because they were all “I trust you all as town so so much”. All but one were part of various mafia factions

1 Like

The one townie was in a neighbourhood with me but didn’t trust me whatsoever

various mafia factions

Various mafia factions.

that one image i posted was not the only three-way multiball game with private voting we’ve played. those concepts were largely ripped from another earlier one

but that one at least had 2 kpn

I’m repeating stories and I’m still out

I thought luck was only true in fairytales… in a game like this, I thought I’d get VT…

Louisa I’m a deceiver will remain in my mind forever. Everyone calls it “role deceiver” instead of the actual name “role deception” because of song parody

this was done by having a town compulsive even night janitor vig. who got voted out on like day 4 after admitting they were gonna kill me. i thought they were town but advocated for them to be voted out because i didn’t want to die. and also because they were a town compulsive even night janitor vig

Did You Know there are two members of my home server with Emmys!! Certainly you have never heard this before because I never mention it

Wait I think I actually haven’t here

the game also inspired the term “throwtel,” because one of the factions was named after a hotel (something flavor) and was very good at identifying scum. and then killing them. for some fucking reason. this is pretty much the only reason town won they nigh singlehandedly mowed down most of the other mafias

1 Like