Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

my mom thinks this is the case too like people are just gay and trans because its trendy. but all her kids are the exception.
the kind of people who think its a trend are generally the kind of ones who seek out the information. There was one other trans kid at my school. A couple bi people and one gay person, out of the closet at least. I went to a huge school. It’s massively overblown.

1 Like

I had a similar experience with a former friend of mine. They were fine a decade ago, but now they are just unbearable.

I blame Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson and whoever rest of the people out there having a platform to manipulate these bozos

1 Like

I think its true alot more people are bi nowadays but they dont say that in public. They’re honest to themselves about it but they dont want the shit that comes with coming out

1 Like

anonymously? sure. thats why i think so many graphs and charts and stuff shoot up

2 Likes

i think thats honestly a fair point to make

You guys should also understand that these parts of the world is different than the west, living standards are lower, poor democracies, corruption and so on. Somehow, the words of an alt-right influencer has more value than common sense here on the common folk /facepalm

it’s complicated but I came out to him in … I was going to say tenth grade but I checked and it was actually eleventh grade (which I guess kind of makes sense since in tenth grade I was still deeply in denial)

for ~everyone else IRL that wasn’t an extremely close friend and/or trans themself I came out at some point between the end of senior year of high school and the end of junior year of uni

1 Like

well this wasn’t my thought, i was more just implying that it’ll be a lot more common because it’s not going to get you bullied like it used to :wowee:

uh senior year is 4th out of 4 and junior year is 3rd out of 4

1 Like

and eleventh grade is the one before senior year, in high school

1 Like

then again idk i’m making a lot of assumptions, school literally could have changed not at all from when i left and it’s just angry evil kids who pick on people who no reason still

1 Like

yeah children are still evil

as a teacher. Kids are still evil

I keep on forgetting hazard isnt like 13

1 Like

i am not even a teen :skull:

youre just very youthful!!

2 Likes

i still dont know if this is a compliment or not.

so imma take it like yellow and call it a compliment

1 Like

i think it depends on if you want to be youthful or not :P

1 Like

Tumblr message search is non-existent so I had to scroll through literal years of messages to check this and it’s incredibly depressing! like – here’s the person you used to be friends with joking about you being a robot. here’s the person you used to be friends with comforting you about fucking up in mock trial. here’s the person you used to be friends with telling you about making a Yule present for your high school best friend. to the extent he doesn’t hate you and everything you stand for it’s because he’s special-casing you for being someone he used to know. he would plausibly kill your roommates if he knew he’d get away with it.

2 Likes

personally I see it as a positive

1 Like