Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

but does he think you’re a pedophile is the real question

1 Like

damn this hits me at home. we got in trouble with the teachers for bringing yu gi oh decks so we were forced to stop

1 Like

i still have my Graydle deck somewhere

yeah we never got caught in class thankfully, just kept em in our bags till lunch period :joy_cat:
one of our friends had a huge physical manga colllection so we did all borrow his manga to read during class though

stupid ass teachers think it’s just a normal book smh fools

being trans in school, a place where everyone is evil and doesnt know how to have basic human decency yet is horrible in itself. Like i was never really in the last couple years but when I was I fairly often heard random comments made about trans people, deadnaming them or calling them slurs and such. Children do not have empathy

3 Likes

unfortunately my group wasn’t actually the super nerdy outcast group even though it was pretty close. there was a group exactly like this though and i wish i was part of it lol because they all seemed to be really genuinely good friends and i think they all still are today. and like you said the “cool people” just end up moving on because a lot of their interactions were superficial anyway

1 Like

we werent even allowed to have them at lunch. Christian school i guess thinking trading cards are sin?

2 Likes

one of my friends played heraldic beasts
i played dark world and a generic rank 4 xyz spam deck
another friend played hieratics

reading under the desk was my plan for several math lessons

1 Like

im pretty sure some people thought me and the one friend i kept from school were gay

1 Like

this is because they thought I was gay

1 Like

by rememberance
i played gradle alot
one of my other friends played a relinquish themed deck
another had raidraptors
another had droids.
and some dick had a very op Utopia deck which no one wanted to verse

1 Like

isnt being gay like the meta now for young people
or is that just online cultures

1 Like

once someone said I was a girl and that I was gay like back to back and i said “wouldnt that make me a lesbian” and they were just like “yeah, suppose so”. and I was inside like. This is a win.

4 Likes

he says, as if the public education system was a MOBA

1 Like

HELL YEAH UTOPIA GANG

also raidraptors are cool

Fucking couldnt even use my graydles to take his shit. he just kept locking my board

i got ultimate raidrapoter then everyone got upset at me. good times

1 Like

its not even that utopia is “best deck” it just for some reason triggers are anger response with in me

1 Like