Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

fol meetup at the bass pro shops pyramid

1 Like

20231010_160657

3 Likes

why should chloe get preferential treatment. they should also have to travel unspeakably far for the meetup

3 Likes

i mean im the daughter of the bass pro shops ceo i can give you the whole place for a day

3 Likes

This is like 30m away from me i’ll host

2 Likes

Guys it’s legit like disneyland for middle-aged southern white guys

There are fish and crocodiles and guns and beef jerky and camouflage hats

3 Likes

bad pics of first floor

2 Likes

We scrimmed a team who are like… way more experienced and coordinated than us, but we’re more mechanically skilled as solo players, so we won a lot… and it’s so awkward, because afterward they come to us with all this extremely detailed advice on our coordination and such, and what do we say… like… “shoot better”? That’s why we won and they lost… for the first 40 seconds of one match instead of calling anything out whatsoever we just talked about work.

1 Like

We did make a great innovation during this scrim: one of our members has trouble with lefts and rights, which is difficult in a coordinated video game in which one must refer to map locations, so I had the idea that she put little sticky notes with L and R in them so she didn’t have to do the “make an L” thing with her hands at the start of every match while we discussed rollouts.

In one of our matches me and my teammate both popped our special at hte same time (bad idea, you want to stagger them to increase the amount of time you’re threatening an area and forcing your opponents to take cover), and so I typed in the chat “coordination is when you both pop Zooka at the same time”, as a joke. The next match we proceeded to again both pop Zooka at the same time

HAPPY NEW YEAR

THERES A VERY EASY WAY

ARE TBEY RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED

This is how I learned right from left

IIRC, they’re left-handed and use their left hand for some things and right hand for others.

Which do they write with

I am certain they have tried this in their many years of existence Litten

How do they struggle with this then

I also learned rights and lefts this way. But if your dominant hand is inconsistent then you don’t hvae the same instinctual anchored feeling to it, I suppose

And some people just don’t have that instinct. My grandmother never learned her lefts and rights. Ever. In her entire life. She knew what hand she wrote with. It just didn’t click

1 Like