Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I think about myself a lot

1 Like

Itā€™s incredible how much more willing to Not Be The Best Ever at things I am post-mafia. Post FoL-mafia specifically. I think the losing streak helped a lot. I do not have to be the smartest and most skilled person in the room always. Having that instinct will make you walk out of a lot of rooms

Before this it was Splatoon. Splatoon was supposed to be the thing I was bad at recreationally, that I was happy to play casually. But. Gestures at competitive Splatoon play. That didnā€™t work

yeah its very apparent you are not bad at that

1 Like

Ayo

1 Like

I definitely try to get better at mafia but I also balance it out by endlessly seeking more challenge. So I donā€™t win too much. I suppose I do the same with Splatoon

1 Like

HEY

1 Like

Iā€™ve won too much as mafia that it would be sort of sad to lose

It would be a new experince

The last mafia game I ever play should be a wolf lost where I lose my streak after two more years of not losing as wolf

Yoy need to lose. For enrichment

In 2 years I will

Ayo

You need to loose to learn to loose calmly. And blame everyone else for loosing

1 Like

Saying Ayo will desensitize people to it

1 Like

A pet peeve i have is when other people say to the people who have lost ā€œwhy didnt you do thisā€, ā€œi would have done thisā€.

1 Like

Why didnā€™t you do this

I think thereā€™s place for feedback and I would be delighted if people said that shit to me every single game I playes always but itā€™s not good to do unsolicited

2 Likes

I just like it because I like feeling bad at things because it feels like Iā€™m succeeding at not basing my self-esteem on my Perceived Skill At Everything

Why didnā€™t you just kill all the wolves lol

2 Likes

Kill all the wolves without yourself being killed. And also do the same to the enmy team on Splatoon

i did this in the champ final game

1 Like