Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

incorrect

Itā€™s not low self-esteem itā€™s wishful thinking

disagree

Mods Iā€™m getting disagreed with

i am causing a heated argument which will end with one of us being severely hurt. some body stop me

2 Likes

Because I am bored all the time and to me the greatest displeasure is to be bored. I care much more about the magnitude of emotions that I feel from a game than which direction they are in. And I do usually feel more strong about losing than winning. ā€œThat was totally my faultā€ or ā€œI deserved that winā€ or ā€œit was so closeā€ or so on. And losing gives much more to think about, which also staves off boredom. Losing provides actionable feedback. Winning is the lack of any failure. I love thinking about losses. Thinking about wins is less interesting

3 Likes

I have to win sometimes, for morale. But thereā€™s not as much to DO after a win. I expect myself to win. Because I believe Iā€™m good at things. Itā€™s the default state in my mind

1 Like

wrong

LOSING IS FUN BECAUSE I HATE IT

nuh uh

Iā€™m being tricked into arguing with a thesaurus entry for ā€œI disagreeā€

I love dissecting my own REACTION to losing. I get upset and then I get to think about why Iā€™m upset. And remove that upsetness. I get given a challenging emotion and I get rid of it. Itā€™s very fun

1 Like

fine you can have one agree

1 Like

that sounds somewhat healthy when you type it like that

i am still struggling to find a good pfp. i am stuck in met purgatory

2 Likes

I like having experiences and challenges! I am alone in my room too much. Feleing strong emotions of any kind is a good novelty. And feeling them in response to a game is a controlled environment where there are no real consequences

2 Likes

Do you do psychology?

I know I will get the same kind of upset about life events with actual stakes. So I want to know it well. I used to be so so bad about losing anything. Or not knowing anything. Iā€™d stew in it forever. Mafia is a great source of not knowing and losing

No

You sound very well spoken in this topic

1 Like