Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Anyway I suppose I’ve yet to have a greatest moment. I have had greatest Cassandra moments. Plenty

lmao i dont even remember this

1 Like

me when you win the game off of a 1 in 4 chance

1 Like

PAYOR KRC. Truman Show role. I hit Garfooled with your fake vig shot and it was fake

1 Like

literally had to rng that you forced Gerald to use the correct day ability and you fucking did

1 Like

Me when I highlight the entire wolf team’s names in red on a VC on D3 and everyone is like hmmm sounds wolfy let’s kill Jaiden. And then him

OH YEAH THAT LMAO

literally 1984 that i died that early

3 Likes

Bitching about Flicker is my favourite hobby it’s my lifeblood it was a wonderful wonderful game

1 Like

That explains the like you left on a comment!

I will never forget how town lost over a wolf pile sweep speed vote. When LEAFIA convinced town that she was literally healer and that May is not bulletproof

1 Like

Roleblocker actually

My mafia strategy is dying immediately and not getting to play the game its very fun you should try it

2 Likes

oh may did you tell them about the time the unjester died n0 and won before any day phases even happened

2 Likes

Yes

BEST gameplay

1 Like

You see they played really well to deserve that win.

2 Likes

Moonwatcher was the only faction who made zero mistakes. MVP

1 Like

my favorite part of non champ mafia games is not playing the game I enjoy being dead

1 Like

It’s really funny that you used the town of Salem 2 characters tbh

By the way this was the same game with the doctor role deception which was randed and everyone metad that doctor wasnt the role deception so hard that they started unironically pushing VT Role Deception worlds until the doctor just died anyways in a wheel

1 Like