Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

MU a lot of my bad reads come from not understanding people well, and that’s why I hit a brick wall day one because I don’t understand people well eno ugh on MU

In a similar way I tend to have a playstyle where I do exactly as I feel I have to. If my wolfreads are being suspected I don’t need to push or case them. If things are going well why do I need to work. But if things are going poorly or I think town consensus is wrong then I will work much more. And everyone does this but I think I do it to even more extreme a degree

1 Like

Like I did literally nothing in TotA. Because it was a townsweep and we all knew in the game that town was sweeping and game was easy. It was easy. Why think

I don’t need to look good by casing the wolves. I don’t even need to vote them if they’re top wagon. I just need to improve the gamestate if it is actively bad

1 Like

Work is for people who aren’t winning

Also another part of why I like losing so much. It usually means I played a much more interesting and motivated game. I coast when I know I’ll win

tbh i think ur playstyle is incredibly difficult to play against both when ur mafia and when ur town, you post so often you clear yourself as town and dominste thread as maf

Also if youre ranking yourself based on how well you solve the game d1, that is going to only lead to a negative outlook bc Its Day 1. You have zero information. Idk why anyone would be expecting you to solve the game d1 like that is either incredibly hard or impossible and also requires a great amount of luck in the first place. Its like a hole in one in golf, where it takes a lot of skill in order to achieve one, but its still entirely luck based

2 Likes

my mafia playstyle is that i come up with a completely new Secret Technique every time i play that ultimately results in me just shitposting a lot in-between wallposts

5 Likes

my mafia playstyle is i go to bed and i nap and i miiiimimimimi

3 Likes

im town? im mafia? no, im snoozing leave me alone

1 Like

i play mafia by pretending I know what im doing

I dont actually

4 Likes

I think correctly social reading a fucking alice lich’s last phylactery is the highlight of my career and im never topping that sadly

3 Likes

So true

for me it was the 1% hero shot on a greenpeeked wolf. never topping that one.

2 Likes

For me it was. Uh

My LFoL win on anarchic as sorcerer
:wowee:

for me it was the time i was mechanically conftown for two days. only goes downhill from there

1 Like

What is it even for me

If other people believed my reads, well then they did half the work believing them so they don’t count. If other people didn’t believe the reads, then I failed to convince other people, do they don’t count. I have never been in possession of a vig shot or even an ITA as town

Once I Thought I got a vig shot and hit wolf with it but SOMEBODY (@YouButWorse) made it FAKE and I just had to get the wolf voted out myself

1 Like