Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

It’s basic closed hand shape building first, then you let them go into no yaku mode on purpose and you introduce the basic yaku you need to start calling tiles, then you can start introducing things on top of that. Additional yaku, defence, furiten, round repeats, five-block theory, that kind of thing

1 Like
  1. Player take turns place rock
  2. Surround rock, take rock
  3. Board never same twice
  4. Territory worth points
  5. Black go first white start points
2 Likes

And then you send them off with riichi book one dot pdf and they’re on their way

1 Like

YOOO BIG YELLOW
yeah making teams is hell. gen 1 is probably the easiest to it in though because its more of a board game than a pokemon game you are using 3 normal types 2 psychics and a weirdo like 99% of the time

it’s impossible to take pieces with two holes (called eyes) so you want to do that first and then pray to god you take more

(i actually can explainn the rules if you genuinely want me to but my hands are already pretty tired)

This girl is calling me master.

2 Likes

right but you’ve got to be careful because living groups may have False Eyes, or worse, not actually be worth any territory

OH NO

1 Like

Oh that’s the thing about Mahjong Soul

1 Like

it’s really funny how much variation there can be in a meta where half the team is predetermined and the remaining two thirds is coming from three psychic types

also never start on the corners or you will fucking Die

italy i don’t know how to tell you this but the meta is to always start in the corners

1 Like

1/2 + 2/3 = ???

1 Like

you just haven’t learned joseki yet

1 Like

im a MASSIVE omastar defender omastar fucks

1 Like

It’s harder when you’re not actually playing With Me but I can still explain the things in hte right order

Sometimes people ask off-script questions and go ahead on individual things. I didn’t even mention dora in the list of things you have to explain people love to ask about dora

to clarify i don’t mean like. in the actual literal cornermost spaces. but around there are most of the chess opening style starting moves that are considered Normal

i think it’s really funny that gamefreak saw the big three of gen 1 ou and decided to buff one of them, give one of them an evolution, and nerf the actually fun one to the ground