Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

omastar plays like a slow special tauros. which, as you may think, means its outsped often and completely walled by chansey. this is true. just dont let it do that. if youre not para’d you can 1v1 things like tauros it has the power

What on Earth am I reading.

1 Like

better than mewtwo in gen 2

The catgirl doesn’t know how to teach you mahojng

1 Like

all simples haters rise up

1 Like

Dora is when

1 Like

i mean in gen 1 snorlax is like a legendary which just is dumb and stupid instead of a legendary. you find one of them and its a set encounter and its broken

but like i do not understand Go

San-San-Joseki

this position is apparently completely equal for white and black and i have no clue why

1 Like

gamefreak is too scared to give snorlax slack off. power creep has caught up with it let it slack

have you seen snorlax in doubles

do NOT let it slack

i know it was really good in gen 7. but that was a different breed of war crime

Snorlax doesn’t half ass sleeping

Basically: there are restrictions on what kinds of hand you can build if you call tiles from other players (called “opening” your hand, because you show the tiles in front of you). Ichihime is trying to teach you one of the ways you can win with an open hand. Ignore her, don’t go for open hands, just learn to build a hand without pressing the pon or chii buttons for a bit. The gameplay loop is draw, discard, hit “skip” on pon or chii, hit “riichi” when you see it, hit “ron” or “tsumo” when you see it.

1 Like

snorlax is CURRENTLY gen 9 vgc. i dont know how good it is but i know its in the meta

no always hit chii trust me this definitely won’t cause you to lose your first 50 games

1 Like

i don’t pay nearly as much attention to doubles tbh. i hope brambleghast is still good

See a button? Hit it! Mahjong Soul wouldn’t put the button in front of you if they didn’t want it pressed.

2 Likes

Thank you dear!

well good is a strong word but. usable and designed to flip off the genies