Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

my favorite pokemon comp thing is when very occasionally you get guys running multiple pokemon from the same evolution line, one with an eviolite, to get around species clauses

neither do i. i only heard about this because like what the hell does snorlax do. they have paradox pokemon how is it in the meta. how was arcanine in the meta just because it has intimidate its arcanine

it’s always some off-meta hypergrinding freak and it rules

i think people were using eviolite naclstack at one point. made opponents really salty

i refuse to believe that

im running the calcs

i mean it’s at the very least a slightly worse garganacl in lower tiers. the fact that it’s tiered at all means somethig

i only really watched comp pokemon during Gen 6 so for me the definitive Pokemon Guy is like. Smeargle.

every game someone sends out a smeargle and uses stealth rock and i stroke my chin and go “ah, a wise move,”

1 Like

i think it’s really funny that primeape was in a higher tier than blissey for a lot of this gen. blissey’s back in ou because of bloodmoon but now that that’s banned who knows where it freefalls to

FUCK accidentally just ruined my itsu chance for nor eason

Aaand lost in exhaustive draw. 1984

if you told this to someone who’s never seen gen 9 they would lose their mind

i am currently losing my fucking mind

i mean garg dropped :joy:

i think i hate this mon

what the fuck is going on with Gen 9 VGC

it has a healing move. theres essentially just two garganacls.

they gave the genies new moves that hit both opponents. and never miss in rain (except for enamorus’s move fuck enamorus i guess)

like of course naclstack is silly good with eviolite everyone knew that was gonna happen but IDENTICAL?