Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i hav to wake up in 8 hours for college i should Not Be Here

i think iron hands is out of uubl hell now itā€™s just uu. which goes to show that uu is just start of gen 9 ou

bye chat. wish my luck on my 5 questions i have to do for my test redo. I knew the answers before my brain just sucked. my brain now sucks more. i am in gods hands

1 Like

and then ru is start of gen 8 ou

garchomp in uuā€¦

bisharp is in ru which is so funny because it got two massive buffs this gen

it did also lose knock off. which is pretty big

one of them is that it can use eviolite right

yea eviolite usage + tera can remove its 4x

A council is hilarous

itā€™s crazy they gave bisharp an evolution when it was ou in gen 8. granted it was largely outclassed by weavile but

ru meta looks like stall hell right now i would not wanna be there

it does make sense to have one to be fair but also. The Council Will Judge Your Silly Little Guys

1 Like

itā€™s crazy that gen 9 singlehandedly doubled the number of pokemon with unaware and itā€™s still a hyper offense war zone most of the time

skeledirge is so funny

they really made a mon that can set up while attacking and ignore enemy setup and then just made it a starter

Unaware as a PokĆ©mon ability is hilarous because I love the idea of cartoon logic where you can do anything you believe is possible, so long as you arenā€™t aware of anything

the ability unaware is like when you tunnel somebody

1 Like

skeledirge is such a middle finger to zacian i love it. if only it existed one gen earlier

20231012_002129

UU [+the Muk]