Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

gen 9 competitive being a shitpost is honestly very fitting for gen 9

let muk cook

Email trouble is my favourite phrase. The trouble is I didnā€™t feel like answering them

The trouble is that I opened my email and there were emails in there

1 Like

If you close them tbey never existed

1 Like

TRUE

1 Like

Blah blah blah ā€œcanā€™t accept your statement that you didnā€™t know there was an assignment due to the fact that The Assignments Didnā€™t Appear In The Programā€ because at the very end of the slideshow in class we mention that thereā€™s a pre-class assignment. I didnā€™t even ask for them to be excused I just wanted to make sure nobody else had the issue

ā€œCanā€™t accept your excuseā€ IT WASNā€™T AN EXCUSE I LITERALLY SAID I DIDNā€™T NEED THE ASSIGNMENTS EXCUSED but Iā€™m in tenpai for sanshoku pinfu with dora so itā€™s ok

1 Like

dora

1 Like

in: Riichi mahjong, Mahjong

Dora

Edit

Riichi mahjong features dora tiles. Dora is a property that tiles may possess that increase a handā€™s value by simply having them. A tile possessing dora is called a dora tile, or simply dora .

This is the funniest description of anything ever

Dora is a property that tiles may possess.

1 Like

One dora equals one han for scoring. However, the possession of dora does not count as yaku . In other words, it is possible for a complete hand to possess dora and still remain invalid. Thus, the hand may actually be worth nothing.

Thus, the hand may actually be worth nothing.

least arbitrary mahjong rule

chupie

2 Likes

41 minutes until we can say happy birthday to magnus

1 Like

i will not bow down to the time traveling Australians until then

1 Like

That just means you have to pretend itā€™s my birthday for the same length of time after it ends.

3 Likes

Itā€™s bad phrsaing. Itā€™s not worth 0 points you just donā€™t have a hand yet