Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I used to regularly play Tetris with a group of people… taught one of them openers and shit… now they’re my Splatoon teammate. And they teach me “May back up you’re overextended”. Many such cases

t spins are actual sorcery and i’m pretty sure there are people who do them in classic tetris some people are just unhinged

I’m having ADHD about a reflection I have to write by midnight I haven’t started it

for the record you shouldn’t be able to do t spins in classic tetris because the time between the block hitting the ground and being locked in can be measured in frames

1 Like

im in

The rook move was needed to guaratee that you couldn’t trade a rook and free a knight space, wanted it gone

1 Like

Who wants in

It’s just regular Tetris and I haven’t even changed my controls to be optimal so you will have no disadvantage. I don’t remember how to do anything cool. It’s just going to be Tetris

Kicking out my knight was very impatient and prob lost you the game

Chess is so slow and Tetris is so fast. And over so fast

i tactically made a lot of mistakes there
and got in time trouble

1 Like

sorry may too busy making burgers

1 Like

I did at least get lucky when you played 26. bxa5 instead of Rxb2+

1 Like

An important move I noticed when playing the game, when you already lost the pawn, was this

The engine agrees that you already lost the pawn so get an open file out of it

1 Like

I did miss the rook capture thing you talked about

litten do you want a rematch :pleading_face:

The rook move I made seems natural but the real reason I played it was I noticed your knight didn’t have anywhere to go which meant I could force a trade, but if I allowed you to capture my rook, that would mean the knight can retreat, and with the way the board looks I’ll rather have two rooks then one rook

no I got to stop procastinating homework

1 Like

are you 24 or 14

1 Like

I am 20