Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

“All warfare is based off deception, unless you are facing litten who rants about some topic to throw you off guard because he finds it funny to divert the topic to troll people, and then he realizes he won because of it”

1 Like

litten plays ches :flushed:

2 Likes

the lesbians are self replicating i know this because i met may anf because a homosexual he spread it to me via “words” and “affection”. the bastsrd

1 Like

depending on the severity of the crime i send “skill issue” and then stop talking forever

1 Like

I love trolling people who are being rude by letting my adhd go wild and so far only good things have happened when that occurs

1 Like

I said “GG :)” and then reported them and left and then when I came back I had been gifted a monht of free premium by a mod appraently

1 Like

today? only a handful of lesbians. tomorrow? a small town. the day after that? the state.

2 Likes

litten litten litten litten do you want to play chess

I dont know if it was related or if it was some promotion but I had that

sure

sorry im a maysbian i forgot that lore update

1 Like

I haven’t played Tetris in so long I hsould relearn

Anyone wanna play Tetris with me I will suck ass

Cause I completely forget the controls every time I put it down for more than a week

can i silently judge you

i am awful at tetris it involves being able to move things

i mean fuck if i got free premium every time someone told me to kill myself i’d play there religiously and as good as physically possible

1 Like

idk how to be good at tetris i know there are t-spins and shit like that but i could never do them

Yeas

1 Like