Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i think golem not being on viability is silly. it should be lower but it should be there. its worse than rhydon but has incredibly valuable niches over it in explosion. golem is viable its just not utilised

1 Like

i like jolteon because it’s the pokemon you use if you like to see the words it’s super effective on your screen

yes pin missile and double kick do very little damage and are not worth bringing over other moves. but they’re the only moves on an even somewhat viable pokemon that are super effective against 5/6ths of the tier and i like to see the words it’s super effective on my screen

anyway these are the only rby viability rankings i respect (except hitmonchan should be in the lowest tier)

the insane speed tier is huge though. i think that speed tier makes it avoid alot of damage zapdos simply cant. and theres the crit factor too

pin missle is absolutely miserable given that its only useful for like 1 pokemon and even then barely so. double kick is pretty aight though you can wobble chansey sometimes

you know i kinda forgot that exeggutor and starmie have other weaknesses. both of which zapdos covers incidentally. why is zapdos losing usage again?

arguably its chansey matchup is better than zapdos’ is too? zapdos get ice beam and die. jolt running rest means it can effectively 1v1 it in dire situations

funy blizzard presumably

1 Like

it’s crazy how good grass/psychic was in gen 1. even in gen 2 it was pretty good celebi was amazing back then. and now you look at it with disgust and it’s really the one thing holding iron leaves back from greatness

i mean its fine but its not the best. gets hurt by ice. earthquake is made worse but thats only really important for the rhydon matchup

@Hazardwaste @Jarek @YoubutWorse

PRIVATE LOBBIES LETS GO
CAVA REDEMPTION BUFF LETS GO

I just realized we made a mod error that went unnoticed by both me and achromatic

This will be corrected in a hour or so or whenever achromatic is around again

1 Like

It’s not a game changing mod error it’s a post game mod error

1 Like

It’s very likely that achromatic will be forced to either award himself or Bob

Both of which is funny

YO

1 Like

Private lobbies yo!!!

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like