Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

im gonna go find my awesome screenshots

the gist of it is that information is at a premium so you want to give out as little of it as possible. don’t let them know you have flamethrower if you’ve been using freeze dry that’ll influence what they switch in

my favorite hackmons cup moments are dunking my opponent’s switch in with a super effective move they could not possibly have known i had. my least favorite hackmons cup moments are when that happens to me

this wasnt what i was looking for but

1/4 chance to crit btw

at least both players have pokemon out that are viable in ou (say what you want about jolteon in the current meta). not authentically low ladder enough

do not worry im getting to that

SMALL pit stop in early gen 9:

masquerain ditto we love gen 9 low ladder

this is early gen 9 ubers wdym low ladder

“i love ou” is in the screenshot for a very important reason

masquerain had an ubers writeup i cannot stress enough fucking masquerain had an ubers writeup. what the fuck was early gen 9

Masquerain is too OP smh

theres always one bug type which gets absolutely fucked up but gets to have a place in the meta. Always

spidops being probably the worst new gen 9 mon but getting placed in nu for being better than kricketune

im skipping over alot of screenshots looking for gen 1 rn and let me tell you there is so much fucked up garbage in here. i did not deserve these wins

dancer ronan

spikes enjoyer arc was so funny

fabulous

best ou ladder trainer red impersonator