Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

one time i saw a porygon called “Checkmate” and i cant lie it was so fucking funny

i know this because i found the screenshot of it switching into my tauros, getting blizzarded, and immediately freezing

why the fuck did recover have 32 pp and why did it take gamefreak three generations to realize this was a bad idea

funy

okay we have went past the rby screenshots and into ancient story teritory that i dotn want to thikn about. gg

NEW MAHI MAHI DROPS TONIGHT HOW ARE WE FEELING

what the fuck is a mahi mahi

Map in Splatoon that sucked, so they’re reworking it (hopefully to not suck)

i probably have funny hackmons cup screenshots but i unfortunately did not habitually screenshot all my funny moments. memories lost to time

Also a type of fish

they’re reworking it to make it worse

1 Like

bet you didn’t know about this interaction huh. neither did i

thats why i dont know it i guess

these are words too me

if i had more screenshots i could probably make a compilation of opponents not checking their sets as well as they should

yeah

Recently my team was like “one of us should pick up the NZap, the meta supportive weapon which has a more passive playstyle that revolves around its special”. We didn’t explain what it was but that’s a contrivance for the audience forgive it.

And I’ve played the Zap before! I’m decently familiar with its mechanics! So I said “well I can play Zap” and then nobody responded. And so I repeated it again, “yeah I know Zap I can pick up Zap”, and nobody responded.

And then I said “am I muted” and everybody said no, May, it’s just that you’re the least passive or supportive player in existence, you onetrick the most aggressive weapon in the game and dive too much even on the still extremely aggressive weapons you try to flex onto. And then I said Oh. Okay. They didn’t explain that much here either still a contrivance.

Anyway I was mildly indignant about that like “I can play SUPPORT if I WANT” and now I’ve started trying to play Zap in Opens and, uh, they were right.

1 Like