Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

You say this but it won’t stop me from reading every single weapon every invented in the history of splatoon

1 Like

Have fun getting sharked

1 Like

:shark:

1 Like

Here’s where you stand

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18DJQyzQX8uyQclkWDmo30MZCa9egrZ7w?usp=share_link

The description you describe sounds sick as hell I should make time to read your’e books

1 Like

Who’s stacking Hazzy

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

glimmora, ribombee, and hisuian-samurott usually

God there’s something you need to hear about remind me in like a week if I still haven’t told yo u

1 Like

I won’t remember in a week

By telling you I make myself remember

1 Like

I bookmarked this for Monday

Whenever I ask someone to remind me of someone what I’m actually doing is just creating a memory in my head of me telling them to remind me

1 Like

Bookworm is on break for a week and that’s sad

Since they just finished the last part of this book

Oh I remember that’s why I didn’t read it… ongoing things. Maybe I will grow a taste for ongoing thing s

1 Like

It’s on going but you won’t catch up for like a month

I took my pills in the wrong order and now I feel too sick to swallow another pill and I still hvaen’t. Taken all of them. There’s an optimal order

2 Likes

You can’t say shit lik etha tI will take it as a challenge and I have 23 problems left on this homework

1 Like

Ascendance of a bookworm is ongoing and it’s discussed on a forum and I have seen forum mafia brought up as a concept in relationship to this book multiple times and I wonder where the fuck that mafia player played