Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

pitch? how am i seeing

if they didnā€™t see my face iā€™m just moving on and finding another house. not worth the murder charges i just came there to steal shit

1 Like

Moonlight.

i am indoors

Itā€™s the dead of night, the light is off, Iā€™m smart enough to rob a stranger instead of someone I know. Thereā€™s no reason to upgrade this to a risk of a murder charge when them tattling wonā€™t do all that much damage. When I leave the room, theyā€™re likely to call the cops, so gotta be careful on the way out, butā€¦ likeā€¦ Iā€™m not gonna stab them LOL

1 Like

Why do you have the knife then?

Youā€™re stealing the silverware, maybe.

1 Like

for self defense/just in case

1 Like

what year is it at the time of robbery

This year.
Answer the question, Story.

Pretend to be Santa giving them a soccer and a bicycle as a gift

1 Like

what phase of the moon

We learn the REAL reason the boy is upset

1 Like

whats the weather like

They probably have their phone on them in the closet, actually, since most people keep it on their bedside table. Grab what I can and go ASAP

what season

Unless they panicked and didnā€™t grab the phone, which is pretty likely, but plan for the worst, hope for the best.

I would be more worried about them having a gun, honestly if I was the robber I would have went to another house but I assume thereā€™s something in this house that I really want

i feel like this is a really bad empathy question youā€™re just gonna get pragmatic answers

yeah thats why i asked the year question. definitely a danger here