Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Okay, so this fourth scenario is really easy.

2 Likes

Santa.

1 Like

translation: this next situation is even more bullshit

2 Likes

like autistic individual gonna have different answers right. like thats a given. but that also means no empathy because ???

1 Like

My answer was basically the same but it was also a joke about just describing myself my first thought was actually just “he genuinely didn’t want either of those things he doesn’t like soccer or biking”

1 Like

a student is being given an empathy test. they give their proctor a gesture that’s a backwards hand holding up only the middle finger. what does this gesture mean?

1 Like

I REMEMBER EVAT VIFEO THIS IS FROM

1 Like

THIS ISNT AN EMPATY TEST IS IT MAGNUS

2 Likes

yeah my first thought was “he doesnt like those things” but i thought that answer was better

I DIDNT EVEN LOOK IT UP I SWEAR

2 Likes

huh

If I recall correctly, danplan had a video called are you a psychopath

1 Like

Like it’s not a sin to be dissatisfied with a gift. I am all the time. It’s literally fine it’s not ungrateful so long as you aren’t rude about it. And many kids don’t yet know how to be polite

1 Like

the fact that you guys are taking psychopath quizzes by yourself is telling

2 Likes

I could be completely wrong btw

1 Like

Imagine that you and your family go to your aunt’s funeral. Everyone’s mourning, but while you’re there, you meet a stranger. You hit it off immediately, you become instant friends. This stranger has black hair and wears dark clothing, as befitting funeral wear. The next night, you kill your cousin. Why?

2 Likes

is the stranger jason dean from heathers

1 Like

Noo.

Cuz like I don’t actually remember the first or second scenario but I remember the third scenario in a video

Cousin’s fiance