Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

the specter of someone who lasted less time than a head of cabbage
at that point your greatest failure isn’t even being outlasted by a head of cabbage

2 Likes

greek mythology is the first recorded instance of admin abuse

1 Like

i think 100% optimal squeezer play is beyond the limitations of the human body

1 Like

as for litten’s question as to what the best weapon is, the most all-around rock-solid weapon of them all is Ballpoint
insane main weapon with great kits

2 Likes

it just gets beaten out from being overwhelming by the fact that like. there is plenty of counterplay. a good Ballpoint is a fucking force to reckon with though

1 Like

splatoon’s a super composition-dependent game and so what the best weapon is really depends on the meta and very rarely does one unambigously dominate. when it does, it tends to get fixed pretty quickly

remember triple tri-slosher being the meta in early splatoon 2?

2 Likes

visually? i fucking despise Flingza Roller
what is Wrong with that creature

for a moment i thought you were just saying what’s the worst one in general, in which case the objective answer is that it’s Undercover Brella, god’s most sopping wet and pathetic weapon

1 Like

i mained kunder in splatoon 2 i’m allowed to say this about Undercover because my GODS does that weapon fucking suck. in every single aspect.

1 Like

it was only good because it got not only one of the absolute best kits in the game, but one with an insane level of synergy with it, which is very rare

you get really good kits all the time, but you very rarely get really good kits so perfectly suited to that weapon’s foibles

1 Like

real

does the undercover brella suck in splat 3

it sucks SO, so bad

1 Like

er
the kit

INK MINE + REEFSLIDER

great scott

(reefslider sucks right)

happy Maize Day

1 Like