Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Eliza hasn’t gotten to the part in school where they teach the alphabet yet

3 Likes

the A Button Challenge, beating Super Mario 64 pressing the A button as few times as possible

1 Like

people having fun proves to make them more powerful than god its real
you cant tell me these mfers who can somehow be placed anywhere on google maps and know exactly where they are are human. people are capable of this. Why are they capable of this

nice

Who was that one geoguessr dude who got annoyed that a guy was gatekeeping a sandwhich and then located the shop based on the bench he was on

the single most cracked challenge in video game history. some day, once they figure out how to avoid The Pole:tm: we might get the 70 stars in 0xA full game TAS

1 Like

it was a bagel

it will be completely impenetrable without a 3 hour explanation video. it’ll be glorious

1 Like

that one is 100% gonna happen. the willpower is too strong

1 Like

i think they legit have a theoretical method they just need to do a Lot of mathematics and routing to make it work

1 Like

There was another incident where a guy made fun of New Yorkers and was like “this meal cost 8 bucks” and he found the place and proven he was lying

1 Like

Rainbolt

1 Like

The power of doxxing compells you

1 Like

truth is too powerful on the internet now. you cant escape it. the only way to lie is to lie so hard people cant tell if its a bit or not

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I did my password game geoguessr which was motionless at a house in the middle of the woods by checking the trees

Upward facing palm trees that mostly grow in Brasil (and neighbouring countries sometimes)

we’re down to 13xA right now for 100% and like. we’re never getting 0. but i feel like we might get sub-10

1 Like

i read this as “at my house” and i was thinking about password game geolocating you and just showing you your house on google maps and telling you to put in the address

1 Like

That seems like a you thing