Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I wanna shitpost about tos mod cursed soul rework because it is the pinnacle of role design

This is purely because by existing it allows Town Bomber to exist

you should spin in circles really fast thatll heat you up

TOWN BOMBER? TOWN BOMBER? TOW

1 Like

the funniest thing is that i don’t even think that that’s the ABC tech that’d kill you most reliably

that’s The Way You Climb TTC Without Pressing A

Yes town bomber real

ive not paid attention to abc in a minute let me go check up on it. last time i was there there was like 2 a presses that were considered potentially possible

catch me and the girlies repeatedly being set on fire and compressed into a single cm of height, then groundpounding to gain height, before grabbing a partially exploded bomb out of midair and using it to violently phase through two walls

2 Likes

they fucking. they fucking saved the 0.5 in watch for rolling rocks

what the fuck do you mean watch for the rolling rocks 0xA

2 Likes

YEAH IM JUST BACK FROM SEEING THAT

WATCH THE VIDEO
it’s the sickest save they’ve ever done and it literally doesn’t mean anything

1 Like

In tubas infinite wisdom he has decided that Cursed Soul, when swapping roles with a player, will no longer swap alignment.

(The cursed soul players are now also NKsons)

Jester aligned Mayor is now possible

1 Like

ill have a look later. last time i checked up was when the treasure star got lowered to 0.5 somehow

1 Like

like before it was incomprehensible but like. i could route for them. now i keep on hearing theres nothing left and like. knowing abc i doubt that but still. they just keep on winning

Super Mario 64 players are actually insane

stomp for the whomp 0xA was hilarious though

there’s something so funny about the ABC, as impressive as it is. the fact that the crux of its’ history is “and then this one guy came in and came up with 100 a press saves over the course of 3 months” is so funny

1 Like

i fucking love pannenkoek2012 that man is the single most determined TASer i’ve ever seen

whats the abc