Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

@Hazardwaste @jarek @YoubutWorse
fol deceive inc private lobby when

new among us map

1 Like

yeah

I’m waiting for it!

1 Like

if you do ever wanna play. hundred percent ping me on discord and if i am not at work i would be more then down

@May.
Important question: exactly why is Side Order hype?

They’re actually doing something different with the singleplayer with the roguelike (?) situation. I fucking hate all of the other Splatoon singleplayer it feels like an endless tutorial with super inconsistent difficulty and very little Fun to it. It is possible we have finally finished the tutorial

2 Likes

splatoon fans love to wait for several months it perfectly replicates the gameplay

2 Likes

No it only replicates the gameplay if I die every twenty seconds the whole time

2 Likes

REAL?

i liked octo expansion tho

It’s wild cause so many people I know from Splatoon think that the singleplayer campaign is, Like, Good, and it’s like the emperor’s new clothes to me. I have One friend who Gets It. Who gets that it’s just not a very good video game. And everyone else gets really mad when you point this out

cain was the first recorded instance of RDM

2 Likes

he had his job removed during an admin sitdown

1 Like

!warn Cain RDM x1, Fail RP, Powergaming | using a stone to bash a player’s head in

1 Like

someone outside just yelled “HELP, HELP” but I have no idea what’s happening and can’t see outside (it’s dark)

I feel like I should do something but I’m deeply unsure what would be useful?

2 Likes

most peaceful day in chicago

(seriously though, maybe call 911 and tell them what happened? idk)

1 Like

I’m worried that the police have limited capacity to make things better here and a lot of capacity to make things worse but idk if this is reasonable

2 Likes

This is reasonable