Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

game design is where you make a challenge that instantly kills you unless you randomly shuffle departments beforehand as preparation

bomotoly porrocation

1 Like

i know that reads like a joke but legitimately this kind of shit is why Lobotomy Corporation is an effective horror game. the deliberately unfair game design is used really well

Great facility. No problems with it whatsoever

fucking hell can you Imagine your first day on the job in that Central Command Team

2 Likes

your boss takes you aside and has to explain 8 nightmarish entities and also the funny juice and the funny skeletons

1 Like

I genuinely think I’ve fucked myself over so hard I might have to coward out, the snowball with Mountain of Smiling Bodies & Army in Pink is SO BAD

“May you did this on purpose” Yes

I can’t help myself

lobocorp spoilers

“okay look so here’s the deal. we’ve got a button that if you press it it kkills everyone instantly, a weird plague doctor cultist, a buddhist monk who will slaughter us if too many people die, an entity so indescribably horrifying that not even the manager can be allowed to look at it, whatever the fuck the mountain of smiling bodies is, an eye stalk that if the guy on the security cameras looks away from it’ll grow thorns inside your eyes and kill you instantly, and also a funny skeleton and a Potion, any questions”

1 Like

i don’t even think being a lobotomy corp agent is the worst job imaginable, that’s being a lobotomy corp clerk

1 Like

I only just got execution bullets BTW. I was doing all this without execution bullets before

these abnos are informally referred to as Clerk Lives Matter and funny enough are actually thwarted by PERSONALLY killing every single one of your clerks

1 Like

the devs hate clerks just as much because in the endgame they actually cut all your clerk numbers in half to make shooting them all easier

also being an agent is a pretty kickass job all things considered
being a clerk is a 99% death rate shithole where you get minimim wage and a pistol
the pistol is so you can kill yourself before any of the unspeakable horrors do something way worse

1 Like

canonically every clerk is on drugs once you research the ability to let them fight

everyone in the facility is on drugs

Yeah I was going to say. Everyone is

Even I know that

takes another hit of enkephalin you don’t say