Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

this is what you two talking about lunch rules sounds like

2 Likes

Dinner rules. It’s 7PM

my dining hall only has one entrance/exit. however, it does have a legally mandated elevator that’s hidden from view of the entrance and people use that to dodge meal swipes all the time

im starting to think college/uni for you guys is just hell on earth

it’s way better than high school. so much better

what the hell is going on in your high schools

The freshman one has only one legal entrance/exit but you can open the door for people at the emergency exit there’s no alarm. The other ones have an entrance and exit and so you can let people in

the dining hall had tater tots tonight but i haven’t eaten tater tots in years because i practically had to subsist on tater tots during the covid year of high school. and the school’s tater tots were so soggy that they made me hate tater tots.

tater tots are very hit or miss and my high school’s consistently missed. it was almost impressive

i wonder if my kidneys are ok

They have 3 variants of fries here. Shoestring curly tater tots. And tater tots are only in the mornings. The curly fries were pretty good at first but I tire of foods very fast

there are many variants of fries but they only have one at a time. today it was tater tots. and as previously mentioned i don’t eat the tater tots

here they have burgers and hot dogs and chip and a bunch of scary stuff that costs more money than them so I eat chip

the regular fries are the best tbh. hard to improve on a classic

im probably just preparing lunch beforehand now and eating it in the class. i have one classroom all day and it isnt busy ill just stay there

I have some eat specific food over and over again autism but only occasionally. I ate the same potstickers for lunch every day during COVID year. And I eat the same bags of Costco kettle chips and such. But for most foods it is in fact that I need variety. I can’t eat too much of the same food at the same time. And foods I eat have to have textural variety. I can’t eat banana bread without nuts

Yeah they only have one at once here as well. They had waffle fries once

And potato wedges. It was because they were serving poutine

what we never have waffle fries. if you want waffle fries here you have to go to the on campus chick fil a. why is there an on campus chick fil a this is the only fast food restaurant on campus

On Campus Chic Fil A