Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Actually it goes uphill quite a lot. And stairs too

i foolishly volunteered to join someone on a two hour hike before

1 Like

do not do two hour hikes two hours of walking is like
a lot

2 Likes

depending on how far youā€™re walking and whether you are physically capable of doing this you might benefit from a bike

it sounds like may is just walking around campus

if the dining hall is 15 minutes away by walking or 3 minutes away by bike one of those is a lot easier than the other

1 Like

I like walked a decent amount before but the key word was intermittently. It was a get bored and walk into the woods as far as I could situation. This being consistently more walking is not so much I can handle

1 Like

:bike:

1 Like

Last I tried a bike I had trouble with my knees. Itā€™s been a while but it would be significant effort to like. Figure out whether it is a good idea. And I have no energy from the too much walking

the real trap is that i didnā€™t get tired until like halfway through and thereā€™s only way to get out of a forest youā€™re halfway through and thatā€™s to walk the other half so i just walked until i was turning red

2 Likes

Also I would have to relearn how to ride a bike I havenā€™t done that shit in years

Thatā€™s literally the best part

I had to ban myself from going to The Woods when I was trying to consistently exercise because I canā€™t help myself I walked way too far because I thought it was fun to force myself to walk back and Iā€™d get so tired that I couldnā€™t walk the next day

1 Like

I just took set routes every time instead

Boring as hell but I could do it every day

Thereā€™s no The Woods here itā€™s very sad. Instead they ahve things like roads and stores which they did not ahve back home

Also have phenomenon ā€œturn into shaken up soda canā€ when I try to rest. If I donā€™t walk a minimum each day all of my muscles hate me. So I canā€™t even like crash on the weekends

I have to go in circles. I have to walk in circles

how do you just walk in the woods without getting bitten by all sorts of wildlife

Define wildlife