Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

And she was trans. Maybe it’s just psychic transgender communication that allowed me to learn from her lectures. Skill issue on everyone else’s part. Get good

TRANSGENER?

I was checking Blaseball

Super hell im sorry

sorry the geometry in this image still hasn’t finished loading give it a second

i compulsively checked discord mafia in all the other classes i could get away with doing it. but not helping to build the model plane was where they drew the line. what useful skills do i provide in helping to build a model plane (none). shit didn’t even fly

1 Like

One of my friends builds RC planes as a hobby. We get RC plane videos

it could not have conceivably been that hard to make a model plane

anyway i didn’t actually learn any physics until college

i would like to watch you assemble ikea furniture. i already have a few picked out

1 Like

did you make it out of rocks or something

why you little :angry:

I LOVED high school physics because I was teaching myself calculus at that point to help my friend with her homework and so I was like “holy shit this is just calculus” and got to do a bunch of shortcuts on problems because of that

it was like. a fairly large plane with an attempt at rc controls. it just never actually flew

i built my chair myself with shitty instructions less helpful than a lego manual

But I couldn’t take AP Physics cause of a scheduling conflict so the last time I took physics was genuinely sophomore year

What are you

Oh i know I just want you to build my new furniture

1 Like

Scale of 1-10 how good does the chat think I’d be at building IKEA furniture I’m curious

Khan Academy Dot Com