can I donate to give May a gun

2 Likes

VOTE: XVI THE TOWER

2 Likes

MAY WOLF WIN

1 Like

who were the other wolves? i kinda stopped paying attention towards the end

Paks & Caff

I died in ExLo (MeLo but we were told there was a special secret ending if Skip Button survived so who was gonna do that), they got Louisa out

Louisa was Vengeful and would’ve killed Paks for it, but they roleblocked her the night before, because they’re extremely clutch

I am deeply obvious at all times and will never stop hard defending my partners and choking in ExLo. It’s just my traits. They wrote this into my DNA

genuinely what happened in the minute everyone was muted. everyone was talking about the may paks world and how they were gonna vote paks and then when the vote happened they just didn’t

1 Like

I have no damn clue they kick us out of VC when we die

1 Like

Paks Magic I suppose

Which game was this?

Shortform game I just played on Twitch. The one that was too early for you to play in

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1968758062

paks performing wizardry in the span of a minute to convince everyone to vote luisa and forget how may hard defended her and also mute it all for twitch

2 Likes

I started a mahjong game right like half an hour before the stream and forgot how hanchans take so goddamn long so I was reporting on my status during mic checks. It ended just as the stream started. Wonderful timing

I’m gonna ask chat what happened

Apparently Caff accused Lou/Finn of being a team

as soon as may got plurality on day 1 i was like “hm it would be funny if may was a wolf and this just kept happening all game”

1 Like