Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

They call me Icarus. For no reason in particular

1 Like

In hindsight, I probably couldā€™ve made it.

Glad to hear the stream went well!

1 Like

i didnā€™t really start to believe until a moment in day 3 where you said you reading into how many active mafia members there are is a mistake you often make as town and i was kinda like ā€œdid may just slipā€ and then didnā€™t think about it

2 Likes

Whaaat I never slip

Iā€™m glad it went well. I am usually very nervys in shortform as wolf and donā€™t do well. It is nice to see I am now at least base level competent even with my deep love for pushing agenda at all times

1 Like

If MINDLESSLY PUSHING AGENDA has a million fans, then I am one of them. If MINDLESSLY PUSHING AGENDA has ten fans, then I am one of them. If MINDLESSLY PUSHING AGENDA has only one fan then that is me. If MINDLESSLY PUSHING AGENDA has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against MINDLESSLY PUSHING AGENDA, then I am against the world.

1 Like

Literally everybody voted for a wolf on D3 except the wolves

My role was that my stated vote was Fake and I actually decided my vote the night beforehand but it didnā€™t end up being something I really took advantage of because I was much more worried about influencing other people to vote with me than my own vote

see you can get away with shit like that in voice because no one actually keeps track of the votes

I got the ā€œlicence to busā€ role and Iā€™m never using that shit

I was allowed into the mafia game under the condition that I stop taking notes and tryharding because I did that in the last one

did everyone have a role? because i donā€™t think any of them actually ended up being useful. besides the roleblocker being useful in preventing another role from being useful

1 Like

May may may may may

1 Like

Everyone had a role. We killed the cop N1 (they had investigated me). Paks roleblocked the vengeful as they died. We killed the executioner-survivor (Manda, on Jinx) the night before they were gonna openly side with us. I had the bussing role and never used it. Caff was a Godfather with a very dead cop. There was a doublevoter and a voteblocker. The doctor and bodyguard never guessed a kill

1 Like

May may may may

1 Like

May may may!

1 Like

May may may may mya

1 Like

Nya

Nya

1 Like

Nya