Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I went to move into my new house at uni today and one of my housemates who had moved in already had left keys under a brick outside and showed a vid of where they were

The keys were not there and there’s no one at the house

The property management ppl closed a few hours ago and don’t open until monday

i’m winning

3 Likes

rip

do you have somewhere to stay in the meantime?

2 Likes

how do you stop vibrating

1 Like

we were moving in my sister at her uni today before me so my parents knew they weren’t gonna want to drive back like 3 hours at night since it would take the whole day and had booked a hotel for the two of them for the night which the hotel ppl luckily changed to a room with another bed (:skull:) but I dunno what I’m gonna do tomorrow. There’s a couple friends who have moved into their houses already so I could try asking to crash there

4 Likes

my parents won’t just leave me here if i can’t tho so i’ll be fine it’s just annoying lol

2 Likes

L parents

2 Likes

Walking in circles usually does it for me. Eating meals also

2 Likes

looking at cane prices then turning to ash (£50 to significantly improve my mobility is absurd)

3 Likes

People tag me in awesome images now

3 Likes

8 Likes

moviestarplanet

3 Likes

I just tied 3 ways for 3rd place in a tournament for the Seocnd Time. Twice in this same tournament I hsve tied three ways for 3td plae

you have the opportunity to do the funniest thing possible the next time you play in this tournament

Did my balls hear a who because they are definitely horton rn #testiculartorsion

2 Likes

happy Sweet Chestnut Day

3 Likes

Reuse reduce recycle

1 Like

nya
meow
purr

1 Like

I do not recommend eating the bags

1 Like

I’m convinced Arete is simply making stuff up at this point