Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

chat never heard the case. i guess we’ll never know

1 Like

i thought it was funny and then i thought it was real when they made one push (a bad one) and it remained all of d1

chat this is epic

“I’m an investigative” was a meme by a mafia in a mash who survived to end game by only claiming that they were an investigative and never clarifying

1 Like

Hey I made 2 pushes

I think so anyway I could be misremembering

did you i only remember “this girl is sus because shes trying to be helpful”

2 Likes

I forget what the other one was but I made it

i did find it weird that may was going out of their way to defend one of the more universally scumread players. the may/paks world felt so real in my mind

1 Like

Katze you should know

yea

was I right

yea

1 Like

I don’t remember it either I just know I was like “I’ve pushed two people and defended 0 and one of my tells is exclusively being on the offence I should not do that”

“i’m an investigative” is a meme in our circuit because town is so sunk cost fallacy brained they will keep any investigative claim alive, no matter how outlandish it is that they’ve survived to the point they have

1 Like

once a mafia made a ridiculous claim with the intent of bussing themselves and town still almost kept them alive because that claim had an investigative capacity. it’s ridiculous

the irony that my read was the opposite cuz half of ur reads are “these people are doing this thing and i think its towny” but your only scumread was lol

therefore you are lying and i am right.

2 Likes

in mafia universe anni22 a guy claimed investigative and survived for 4 day phases

2 Likes

In the one before this I was town and I was stupid meticulous and also randomly halfway through D2 was like “yeah it’s the other person leading town” provided no reasoning just repeated this over and over. Everyone unanimously was like “yeah checks out” and voted her. She bussed. She flipped wolf

2 Likes

killed for being too alive

1 Like